Monday, August 15, 2011

First Frustrations

Tonight I'll be putting up the meals from Week 2, as well as stats for the first two weeks overall. My weight loss has decided to go elsewhere for the time being, but it's not helping that (fellas, look away) it's that time of the month (okay, you can come back now) and I've been undeniably stressed over the job-hunting that is taking a surprising amount of time. I think I had envisioned that once I announced to the world that I was ready for a new job, preferably in the non-profit field, that the world would open its arms and envelop me in an interesting, challenging, decently-paying and high interaction job-hug that I would love and grow in for a few years.


So that didn't happen.


I'm less frustrated with paleo as I am with, well, everything right now. In fact to be honest, aside from an intense desire for chocolate today (no surprise there), a vague craving for a bagel from my local Jewish deli on Sunday (Oh Kornblatt's...), and the "oh yeah..." dawning of No Candy Allowed for movie noshing (X-Men: First Class! Great flick! After it began, completely stopped thinking about gummi bears!), I haven't wanted to cheat, temper, or veer away from meat and veggies. This diet satisfies me. If only it would start reflecting on the scale. Perhaps tonight's measurements will show some behind-the-scenes work going on.


Jeff mentioned too that perhaps I should up the activity. That is, from none to some. And I do have some free time these days. I've just been too tired, too stressed, too mopey, too...


Well fine. FINE. Stop looking at me like that, Internet.


I'm doing it for Henry. He's getting a little chubby. *cough*























0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More