Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bleak

I know I've been a bit quiet over here: thus far this week has seen no recipe posts, no featured posts, and no stats. To be honest, I've been avoiding a lot of things. Yes, still on paleo, and CC will pick up again now, but when life decided to be a pain in the ass, certain things get dropped first.

I've been on the job hunt for a little over a month now, and had just been called for a second interview at a place this week. It was a great nonprofit, and I felt pretty confident about the interviews. Sadly, it was down between myself and one other person, and the other person got the job. It's difficult to bounce back from that, but I'm moving on and continuing my search. This weekend, however, will see me making these brownies to help cope. Because everyone needs a little comfort food now and then.

I'll be putting up the featured post and some recipes soon, but will likely skip the stats. I haven't been paying as much attention to what I've been eating; just making sure that it's paleo.

2 comments:

Good luck with the job search, and I hope the brownies help! :-)

Thank you! I haven't lost hope yet. And brownies make EVERYTHING better. :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More